Monday, June 25, 2012

Ramblings

I gonna go ahead and warn y'all. This post is going to be long, because well I'm rambling about my life. Today I will use this post more like my journal lol, enjoy. June-25th As I sit here listening to the "beachy playlist" that I just made on I-tunes, I can't think but imagine where I will be in NINE days, Beaches Turkes and Caicos! I must say I am super duper excited to go to Beaches for the 2nd time in two years, but this vacation was um unexpected. Does that make sense? I can always go to the beach, but I need to get in the mood to go, I'm hoping that a little Zac, Kenny, and maybe even some Jimmy Buffett and Brad Paisley will help me get in the mood for the beach. You see, my father just came home one day and said were going on vacation, I don't even know if I can go yet! Lets hope I can, if I can get in touch with the Steph, her grandfather passed away, I will know if I can go or not. :) This week has been pretty blaug, Im not babysitting because Steph has the week off, but I do plan to go to Nashville and maybe even Paducah! I hope you enjoyed my journal for the night! Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment