Thursday, June 21, 2012

Prayers Please

I linked up with Kellys Korner to do a prayer post. I ask that y'all pray for me for one specific thing, my migraines. These migraines are HORRIBLE and I get them weekly! I see a doctor though, so they are getting better, but praying is always good. Also please pray for these families The Boyds- The Family that I nanny for 3 days a week, Steph is about to loose her Grandfather. This has caused the kids to not go on a vacation next week, and we do not know how the death will affect them. The Hightowers- Have you heard about a little 4 year old named BRADY? He fell at a soccer game back in March/April, prob early April. After he fell, he complained about pain in his side all day long, that night his parents, Tammy who was 35 weeks pregnant with their 3rd child, and Steve took them to the Emergency Room. Their, they found out poor little Brady had a tumor. He has been doing good though, having weekly treatments at Vandy and is now a proud BIG BROTHER to TWO sisters! Landon L- She is a student at WKU, an AOPI who was hit by a drunk driver in early June PRAYER... When life Gets too hard to Stand... KNEEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment