Thursday, June 7, 2012

A High School Graduate

Sorry folks about just leaving y'all, trust me I have been busy. Here are some pictures to prove it! Over the time since I have last updated a lot of things have happened! I have attended my senior prom, the blue dress:), done an awesome senior prank, and graduated from high school! Now it is summer! And I bet a bunch of y'all are wondering what I am doing, well I have a JOB! I am working 3 days a week for a family in my neighborhood with 2 of their 3 children. I love this job, but Im missing the kids because I have been in Florida for almost 2 WEEKS! I had to fly home early though because I am taking an 8 day class to get free classes at the Community College, ugh yeah Im not so happy about that. If I had made a better score on the ACT I would be going to Ole Miss, of corse, but soon Fall will be here and we will be heading to Oxford to see my bestie Trey, and to do some tailgating. My vacation to Florida... 3 words... Pool, Eat, Repeat. Haha! It was very relaxing and being on Anna Maria for 10 days was great! I must say though, my mother and I very on fighting terms almost by the tenth day, thats what we get for staying with 2 other girls! The plane ride home AKA my first plane ride alone was emotional when my mom first dropped me off at the air-port. Once I got in the Tampa air-port though, I was fine. Being home alone is weird though because I am used to being with her, so thankfully I have something to do tomorrow. When I got home I was so thankful to be home! I graduated on May the 18th and last night was my 4th night home since I graduated, so my bed felt very very good! I also turned 18 in March! Whoot, Whoot! I can buy a lottery ticket, if only I was 21, but here are some pictures from my parties. They both very low key, one was with my friends and family then the second one was just with my family. The cake was made by a lady in town, it was yummy! Thats All For Now Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment