Sunday, June 28, 2009

More Travel Days

So heres the more travel posts you asked for!

Day 7
This was another travel day!
We went on the train and Griff got sick so I watched a movie and tried to read and sleep!
I did actually have some luck with the sleep!
We arrived in Amesterdam and had some mishaps and I will spear you all the details!
Once we got checked in the hotel we quickly changed and went to DAMN SQUARE and a wonderful dinner.
After dinner we went to the Ann Frank house which I loved but no pictures were allowed!
Day 8
That as a free one and we went to the Van Gouga musuem and then to the FLEA MARKET! That was um...
Crazy we saw many things but out of all that day I loved the musuem!
We then went to eat Indonesan which was not good!

Day 9

We went to the Flower Market with the group and to a little town and to Delft Pottery!
We loved everything except the Flower Market!
Then we went back to the hotel and I went to eat with P and S and shopped some more and they stayed at the hotel and ate their!

Hope you enjoyed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment