Sunday, June 28, 2009

DAYS OF TRAVEL

Sorry this is o so very late...
So lets get to it...
I will post the rest of the days in Paris tonight or this morning!

DAY 5
This day began as a tour day ith our group then they droped us off at this church and we made it back to a very nice resturant.
After our lovly nice lunch we went to an art musuem which was um...
OK.
After that we were tired but came back to the hotel to rest and then went to an awesome INDIAN resturant that was O so good and the 4 of us said it was our best meal!

DAY 6

This was a free day in Paris!

We went to the flea market that is were I found gifts for my friends.
Then we made our way back to the hotel to change cause it eas so very hot and I thought I was having those woman needs!
After that we made our way to the Louve and it took us 2 hours just to get their!
We then ate a very very quick lunch that was OK!
Then we were to meet our group for a guided tour of the LOUVE!
After that we went shoping and went back to the hotel then went back to the hotel for a rest then to an ok dinner and back home to pack!

Ok will also try Travel day 7 before I go and that will be one big post with 8 and 9 plus our coming home post will be sep. though cause thats very important!

I will get this done before my next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment