Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 4

So its travel day!

From London to Paris we will go with our new friends Peggy or P and Savannahh or S cause thats what i will call them!

So S and I became good friends and started talking and that will come later...

First.. The prep for travel!

We had to leave at 11:30 London time to have time to grab something to eat on the train so we grabed these good sandwiched and cookies and so P,G,and I sat with the luggage while mom and Poodle and G went to grab drinks!

We had to sit in our seats for a min the P and I traded so I could sit by S!

We arrived in PARIS at RUSH HOUR TRAFIC!

AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SPENT A WHILE JUST WAITING and our bus did an illegal U turn!

So we had like 10 min to get ready for dinner so we ran up to change and go straight down!

Off to dinner we all went....

It was not good!

The salad was sour...

The chicken was OK but mom and poodle complained about how bad it was!

The dessert was awesome though!



Ok so S and I...

They live two hours away from us and she was my age so we became friends!

More stories about her and I later!



Hope you enjoyed it!

I got his one done fast!



Thats all I can post tonight very tired but needed to post and its 1:40 AM so Im out!


No comments:

Post a Comment