Friday, August 5, 2011

Blogging

Hi if you are here from Kelly's Korner, welcome! One of my tips about blogging is remember to update your blog and I also like to make 2 blog lists like I have done on my blog! I'm sorta new to blogging and need some help with pictures, do you have any recommendations? I sure hope you do for me! Also scroll down and read some other posts and let me know how my writing is!

So my questions for y'all are!
-How do you find topics for post?
-How do you find a fast/ easy way to upload pics? ( Is there one)
-What do you think about my writing/ journal?

Tips
-Remember to update often
-Have 2 or more blog columns one for family/ close friend and one for friends/ people you really don't know and maybe a recipe/ savings one!

Enjoy!

Maggie

4 comments:

  1. Since I am a new blogger, I don't have lots of tips for you, sorry. But, I do find that if I add my comments and pictures in Google Chrome, it works better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write about things that you hear throughout the day that interest you...from friends, news, etc. I am always taking notes!

    Blessings,
    Lori
    www.lorialexander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using windows live writer works really good. You can down load it for free and it will place your pictures pretty much where you want them. One recommendation that I have for you is it is kind of hard to read your blog with the font and color. You might change one or the other. I was reading some other suggestions and that is one they said we should be careful of. I plan on changing mine. Have a great weekend, Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your writing and blog looks great! I haven't been blogging long, but my only personal preference is that you may consider adding a blank line between each of your paragraphs. If a paragraph is too long or has no spaces I sometimes lose my place and I'm not as likely to finish. But, I thought your font was easy to read.

    ReplyDelete