Friday, July 29, 2011

The Rest

The rest of the vacation was pretty much like thisss...
Wake up
Relax in the morning/Me feed Georgia
Eat Breakfast
Relax even more
Go to the Pool or Beach
Bring Georgia and or Maddie in when they got tired
I stay in and eat while they nap/ play
Go back out
Stay out for about 2 hours again
Come back in for 2nd nap
Parents leave me with kids
Pop in movie for kids
Make dinner for kids
Clean up
Parents get home
I EAT- they always brought me food :)
Kids to bed/ Adult time
BED

There were a few days that this was not followed! On Tuesday, Robert and Justin went to try to get a BOAT for us to go out on! No luck but, we all went Wednesday and got a boat and went to Cabbage Key, where Jimmy Buffett was inspired/ wrote Cheeseburger In Paradise! That was a lot of fun! On Thursday it was sorta rainy that we didnt even make it to the beach! Instead we went to Bocca Grande, an upscale shopping community! It was alot of fun and we had the greatest PIZZA their before we went shopping! Virginia found the cutest romper, I found some really cute flip flops and Kristi got some dresses!
On the last day, we layed out at the pool because it was way to rough to the beach plus it was really windy! Also on the last day I got to jump off a bridge! Yes a bridge, when I told my mom I was doing it I think she panicked lol! But, jumping off that bridge is 1 of the things I remember from Palm Island! If you were to go to PI and jump off the bridge, heres some tips!
-Do it during high tide, thats usually during late afternoons
-Make sure little ones wear life jackets, although I can swim and once you do, you can touch the bottom but Charlie who is 4 had to wear a life jacket!
-Dont jump toward the end of the bridge, as I said I could touch near the end of the bridge so jump toward the middle!
-Dont throw your back out like Justin! It does hurt, I almost needed some advil and im 17 so Justin did something to his back, and all I can say is TGF Virginia!
-Last but not least is HAVE FUN!

On our last day here it was travel day! We had a plane leaving at 5 pm from Sarasota but, on our way to the airport we received a call saying we would not leave Charlotte until 9:40! We spent the morning cleaning up and packing around the condo then Virginia and Kristi, Robert and Justin, and the kids headed down to the beach for pictures, guess how happy those guys were about that lol (I had to chase Charlie around the house to get him dressed.) :)
After pictures we were out! We decided to go eat lunch and that almost made us miss our plane to Charlotte which ended up not being late but we did have to sit on the plane for about 40 min!
I had a wonderful time and could of stayed another week with the girls! These girls were so much fun, we stayed up late talking and had lots of fun! Thanks for taking me!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment